To improve quality of education for present students with the help of alumni
1. By arranging experts lectures, seminars, project works, refresher courses, workshops, conferences to enhance technical competence.
2. To guide students in soft skills, entrepreneurship, career planning.
3. To help students for industrial training, placements and employments.
4. Financial Support to deserving and needy students.
Scholarships, Sponsorship, Donations and arranging loans .
5. To help the institute in modernization of infrastructure.
By offering expertise, equipments, contacts and finance for upgrading existing facilities
6. To Update Knowledge,Skills and Contacts of Alumni.
Through Training programs, Industrial consultancy and interacting with academia.
7. Besides You can take up responsibility for Cultural, Sports, Social events to happen which is beneficial to all concern.
I am sure CWITIAN spirit always prevails.
CWITIAN : Association of Alumni of Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology.
Office : C/o CWIT, 19, Bund Garden road, Pune 411001.
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
PAN: AADTA 3719 P
TAN: PNEA 20517 A
80 G: PN/CIT (Exempt.)/Tech/80 G/579/2016-17/6902 Dt. 20.02.2017 valid from 21/12/2016 till it is with drawn
Bank: Bank of Baroda, N. Wadia College Campus Branch, Pune – 411 001, Maharashtra, India.
Bank Account Number: 98100100003457,
Type of Bank Account: Savings Bank.
IFSC Code of Bank: BARB0WADCAM (Fifth character is zero).
Eligibility for Membership:
- Passed certificate courses, Diploma or Degree( Part Time) from this institute.
- Present or Past Teaching Staff of this institute.
|Membership Type||Membership Fee||Qualification|
|Qualification||INR 50,000/-||Past student|
|Donor Member||INR 25000/-||Past student|
|Life Member||INR 500/-||Past student|
|Affiliate Life Member||INR 1000/-||Present or Past Teaching Staff|
|Associate Member||INR 300/-||Fresh Pass Out|
Programs & Services
- Sponsorship to needy and deserving students
- Entrepreneurship development camps
- Social responsibility development
- CWIT campus development
- Industrial visit for present students
- Final Year project sponsorships
- Curriculum review and setup
- Recruitment support for final year students
- Assistance to internship for 2nd year students in summer vacations
- Guest Lectures
- Workshops for present students
- Coaching for industry oriented subjects
- Practical guidance for students
Present Governing Body Members :
|Designation||Name of the Member||Contact Details||Passing Batch|
|President||Molak D.S.||9689931344||DCE 1983|
|Vice President||Anturkar M.R.||9822027260||DME 1983|
|Vice President||Shri.Rasane S.S.||9822068786||DERE1986|
|Secretary||Shelar A.S.||9423558189||DCE 1983|
|Treasurer||Devare A.Y.||9421080930||DCE 1987|
|Member(M)||Khan M.S.||9011044480||BE(M) 1993|
|Member(E)||Chiyyeadu K.S.||9850502463||BE1991 DEE 1982|
|Member(Comp)||Walte S.S.||9850533838||DCOMP 2000|
|Vice Principal||Rajput D.A.||020-26169726||Affiliate Member|
|Principal||Rao V.R.||020-26161310||DCE 1982|
|Member (Ex)||Satpute B.S.||9225600196||DERE 1987|
|Member (E)||Mrs. Karabale-Chavan V. S.||9552009612||DEE 1988|
Cwitians are requested to post their suggestion about functioning, activities of our association, so that present students,institute will be benefited.
ALUMNI MEET 2013
ALUMNI MEET 2014
ALUMNI MEET 2015
ALUMNI MEET 2016
ALUMNI MEET 2017
ALUMNI MEET 2018