January 14, 2018
Entrepreneurship Development Awareness Camp sponsored alumni Mr. Dattatray More – Mechanical – 1998
Duration – 3 days 7,8,9 September 2018
- Why Entrepreneurship (general concepts)
- Historical background-Indian values vis-a-vis Entrepreneur ship and the present scenario
- Charms of being an Entrepreneur.
- Skills & Competencies required to be an Entrepreneur
- Identification of opportunities for entrepreneurs & Mechanism of product selection
- Tech. & commercial Aspects of SSI unit (General concept only) including salient features of a project report & Business Plan
- Technology-assistance from R&D labs and other institutions on
- Choice of technology etc
- Enterprise Set up Formalities & Schemes of Assistance.
- Support and financial assistance from Govt. agencies, banks, financial institutions, SFCs and others-securities demanded by FIs/banks etc.
- Creativity and business- the man behind the venture -the behavioural scientists approach Communication skills for better results in business
- Lectures by practicing entrepreneur’s success stories- common problems faced by entrepreneurs
About 80 students attended it. Valedictory function was graced by 8 CWITIANS